Vendor compliance leaders in today's business environment are in a great position to help the extended supply chain reduce lost sales, reduce costs, and improve performance.
Compliance Networks offers secure, private-cloud solutions for dealing with common vendor compliance issues, such as non-existent or manual VC systems, inadequate development or IT support, inadequate visibility to inbound shipping and compliance activity, manual or inadequate VC reporting, inadequate vendor guidelines, paper-based audits, no mobile audits, no vendor portal.
13 Keys To Vendor Compliance Program Success - Supply Chain Digest Report
The results of SCDigest.com research into how leading retailers develop and implement successful vendor compliance programs.
5 Critical Supply Chain Steps to Ensure Merchandise Plan Execution - Web Article Series - Supply Chain Digest
1. Identifying and Eliminating Supply Chain Performance Issues
2. Complete and On-Time: The Key to Mitigating Retail Margin Risk and Ensuring Brand Protection
3. Monitor and Reduce the Purchase Order Lifecycle for Financial Performance
4. Monitor Transportation Performance to Ensure On-Time Profits (and Deliveries)
5. "Over-Communicate" With Your Vendor Trading Partners
For more information on Revolution or to request an assessment email us at email@example.com.
“Poor judgment and uninformed assumptions result in market miscues, setbacks, mediocre performance, politicized cultures, demoralized workers, and workforce reductions.”
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
"Where does the supply chain executive start in their quest to influence margin performance? While opinions will vary where the best place to start is, most will agree the desired outcome is a more predictable and consistent supply chain."
Vice President, Sales and Business Development